BABY MEET MEAT

Thursday already! Where has the week gone? 


Hmm...looks like other
babies are doing it...
I went to my first "play group" with Elle on Tuesday. Elle doesn't play with other babies yet and neither do any of the other babies in the group. It's more of a play group for adults to talk about their babies to other adults -"my baby does this, my baby does that...does yours?" The reason I went was because they had an infant nutritionalist in to talk about introducing solids to babies and I wanted to hear what she had to say. So, my take away from the play group was that I could start feeding Elle Bison. Really!? At 4 months!? Anyone have any thoughts on this? I think it's kind of a big jump to go from milk to bison, but what do I know? And, how does one get bison smooth enough to drink? Actually, I know the answer to this - the Vitamix (I think this is what it was called) blender. We saw a demo at the Stampede and this blender does everything from heating soup to liquifying bison meat. Anyway, more about the blender later. Elle has not had her first bite/sip of bison, yet...but I'll keep you posted if she does. 


As for workouts since Tuesday, I've been taking it easy. Yesterday was a long stroller and hound walk, which is a bit of a workout in its self when you think about pushing a giant stroller with a frantic 13lb baby inside and then have two 50lb hounds on leaches tied around your waist! Tonight I will probably go for a run, but we'll see how the day does. Might even try running with the stroller (sans hounds), as I think Elle is ready for some speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment