NEW ADDITION TO THE HOUND POUND!

WELCOME TO THE HOUND POUND!!

Hound Pound is proud to announce a new piece of equipment added to the gym - The Airdyne! For those that are not familiar with this old school looking bike, I encourage you to drop by the Pound and take it for a spin. It will definitely be a workout you've never experience before. And if you pedal hard enough it may be an ride you never want to experience again. The Airdyne works on wind resistance, so the harder you pedal the harder the resistance becomes - you create the level of intensity. Both arms and legs work together to give you a full body workout like no other. I'm not yet sure how I feel about this new piece, but I'm sure I'll learn to love it like everything else that is good for me.



JEFFF - taking the new Airdyne for a spin. Notice how his hair is blowing from the incredible resistance he is creating!

3 comments:

  1. Boy I sure wish I had one of those!!

    Too bad they are all sold out!

    BillT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    Hopefully you're talking about the Airdyne, because I'm not an object!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jefff,

    I was actually talking about the chair in the background. We have a modern theme in our den/office and that chair/pillow would fit well with the design.

    What did you think I was talking about?

    ReplyDelete